The second week of NARS Bright Young Things theme is PINK! Pink is my favorite colour from as long as I could remembered 9 times out of 10 I will choose pink over any other colours this is ranging from food all the ways to household items 😉 YES! I know I need help.
To me pink is associated with girly, feminine, ladylike and pretty. So this week I had created this pink girly and super easy to wear with bold lip colour perfect for coming up London Fashion Week. SO lets get started:
You will need…
1. Start with clean face then apply foundation prime all over the face concentrated on the T- zone follow with Sheer Matte foundation. I doted the foundation and then blending it with my fingers, this will give a flawless finish.
2. Then I go in with Radiate Cream Conceal I doted the conceal in the sharp of a ‘V’ underneath my eyes and then blend it out with my ring finger. I would advice when working with this conceal, working on one side at a times as the conceal set quit quickly.
3. Set it all of loose powder in the motion of ‘Press N Roll’.
4. Apply the smug proof eyeshadow based all over the eye lead. This product is amazing! I can not go any where with out it, It help keeping my eyes make-up on all day.
5. filling in my eyebrows with Bali single eyeshadow.
6. Apply multiple stick in Orgasm all over the eye lead and then blend it out with my ring finger.
7. With a medium size eyeshadow brush dip it to Desire blush and wash it lightly over the eye lead.
8. Apply mascara and black eyeliner.
9. Apply Desire blusher on the apple of the cheeks
10. With a large power brush apply a touch of brozner
11. Finish it with NARS famous lipstick ‘Schiap’.
I hope you enjoy this make-up look. If you want a chance to win a NARS limited edition Make-up bag with 5 full size goodies ( total price of £100) then simply create a look by the weekly theme (i.e this week is pink) and then post you picture up on Instagram with a hush tag #NARSBYT , also on top of all of that goodies you will get a 1-2-1 Make-up lesson with International Lead Make-up Artist Jane Richardson. I had assisted her you guys she is amazing and you will lean a lots from her. NARS will pick 1 winner each week to win this amazing price so make sure to send in your picture.