Summer is approaching, the school year is coming to an end and for some of you gal looking forward to the biggest event of your High school year ‘Prom’.
For this week and next week I will posting couple blog post to give you some ideas for your prom make-up and hair. So there is my first creation of Prom make-up, this look is perfect if you don’t wear a lot of make-up on a daily basic its still natural, soft and girly.
- Benefit That gal prime
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in 56
- Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer in 53
- Bourjois Healthy Mix powder in 54
- Nars Smug proof eye shadows based
- Nars duo eye shadow in Surabaya
- LOreal black liquid eyeliner
- Benefit bad gal soft black eyeliner
- LOreal Black mascara
Mix both colour from Nars duo Surabaya together on the same eye shadow brush then press it on the eye, then with a blending brush blend out any hush line. Line the top eyes with a black liquid eyeliner, then liner the Benefit bad gal eyeliner inside the waterline.
- Benefit Brow Zing in Dark
- Stila bronzer in ‘Bronzer 2’
- Nars Blusher in ‘Amour’
- Nars lipstick in ‘Catflight’