Just a couple of weeks before Christmas I just cannot help but to treat myself to some Christmas presents :). I don’t know about you guys but every time I go to buy presents for someone else I always end up buying myself stuff instead. Why is that? I think it’s because I definitely know that I will like them :P.
Any way this week I got myself a couple of goodies, which I cannot wait to use it and review it for you guys.
In my shopping bag I’ve picked up:
- L’OREAL Extraordinary oil
- L’OREAL Intense Anti-frizz serum
- SUQQU Sponge Cloth
- Barry.M Dazzle Dust in 98, 44
- CHANEL Eyebrows pencil 40 Brun Cendre, Purete Mat powder SPF 15 10Faience Mat
- Anne Semonin Gel Mask
- Benefit creaseless cream eyeshadow in Birthday Suit, Benetint lip Balm
- Purifying foam cleanser
- Double refining exfoliator
- Blusher in Exhibit A
- Cheek Palette in Foreplay
- Single eyeshadow in Sopia, Pearl Beach
- Mulitple stick in Palm Beach, South Beach, Copacabana and G-spot
- Smudge Proof eyeshadow based
- Velvet matte lip pencil in Dragon Girl
What beauty products are you going to treat yourself this Christmas?