As the weather getting colder outside I just wanted to create a look that still make me look fresh, healthy and adding glow to my skin.
So this week I wanted to share with you my style of soft natural everyday make-up look or even wear this to a party. I went for grey and black around the eyes giving it quite a smokey feel but not too intent just enough to give definition to the eyes.
I used bronzer to contour my cheeks and a raspberry blush on the apple of the cheeks and finish it off with my favorite peachy lipstick.
So here is how I created this look and the list of products I used:
- Smashbox Anti-shine prima
- Sleek BB cream in Light
- NARS Ginger concealer
- ILLAMASQUA loose power
EYE (I mainly use URBAN DECAY The Vice Palette on the eyes)
- NARS smudges proof eye shadow based
- Urban Decay The Vice Platte
- Desperation : Apply Desperation eye shadow with a large shadow brush (NARS no.3) up to the crease.
- Muse: With blending brush (NARS no.13)apply Muse on the crease and blend it back and forth.
- Armor: with a clean eye shadow brush (MAC no.239) press Armor on top of the Desperation eye shadow.
- Black Market: with MAC brush no.217 apply Black market eye shadow on the outer cover and blend.
- Urban Decay black eyeliner in Zero
- L’OREAL Lash Architect mascara (Black)
- Stila Bronzer in Shade 02: Apply with MAC no. 109
- NARS blusher in OUTLAW
- CHANEL eyebrow pencil in 40
- NARS Pure matte lipstick in Montego Bay
- ESTEE LAUDER pure colour lip-gloss in 03 Electric Ginger
I hope you enjoy this Make-up look. Remember to send me the picture when rocking this look 😉 Also make sure you join me on my facebook page the link of the sidebar for latest update.
I hope you enjoy and see you next timeTanny TOTALLY-LOVE-IT